Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A (probably stupid) question about classifieds section

Article about: Hello all. I might have asked this before , not sure since I'm all into changing diapers and being a dad. But if something that isn't genuine would show up in the classified section it would

?

Default A (probably stupid) question about classifieds section

Hello all. I might have asked this before , not sure since I'm all into changing diapers and being a dad. But if something that isn't genuine would show up in the classified section it would be deleted on the spot right? Im looking to buy a few things but never dealt with the seller in this case, and I'm not skilled enough to be sure in this case. I figure there's many experts here so a bogus item would be terminated immediately? Thx / Fred

?

It is very likely, that it would be reported, discussed, and deleted if found to be a copy/fake/etc. item. I already saw that happening, but in case you want to be 200% sure, I would encourage you to ask about the item.

Post a link to the item you are interested in and we'll say yea or nay!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

CBH
    ?

Please post a link , there has been a Fake SS hat that been deleted and then it reappeared . Now he has been banned but he could rejoin . I always look at the post number of the seller , if it's low he could be flyby night . But I would always post it just to be sure .
    Cheers Chris

I want to thank you for stepping up and being a dad. You are the MAN!!!
    God bless you,
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Grattis till barnet (congratulations to your kid)

I'm also changing diapers! And the classifieds here are probably the safest place on the web with so many great members who looks at the stuff and investigate them.

Either post it for review in the appropriate section or report it to a Moderator or Admin. would be the best way to deal with a bad item in the Classifieds.
    If posting for review, add a link to the item.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks guys (tack så mycket! ), here's the link of what I'm looking to buy first, and I hope I don't offend the seller if he or her are reading this, that's not my intention! Superb NSDAP Armband with RZM tag - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Wiking...the armband you are interested in is fine.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I like it too
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast