That Reminder!!!

Article about: While I signed up again for a year!!! I like the fact that this year I got a reminder the payment was due, as I always hated my user name going back to the "other" colour!!! LOL Fo

?

Default That Reminder!!!

Well I signed up again for a year!!! I like the fact that this year I got a reminder the payment was due, as I always hated my user name going back to the "other" colour!!! LOL

For the life of me I cannot understand why more people on this forum, that use it a lot do not help support this forum

JUst one question on something they are thinking of buying asked here, can save them many times the amount of membership when someone here warns them that the item is not "right"

On another note, I have not been on the forum as much as I was, I am working on the new TV Series "Designated Survivor" and the days can be long. Yes it is all shot in Toronto Canada!

Dean O
    Canada

?

Watched the pilot episode last night,,looks interesting
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

"For the life of me I cannot understand why more people on this forum, that use it a lot do not help support this forum"
    My thoughts exactly!.....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

MAP
    ?

Agree with you Dean,

Personally in this hobby I can't think of any better investment then the tiny amount charged. I would gladly pay multiples of that a year. Since joining I have no fakes in my collection. Literally saving me many many thousands of dollars.

Plus, we have a blast here.

I've been watching the previews for that show. Looks really good.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great to hear you've reenlisted, Dean O....I'll be doing the same in a few short weeks....It would be awfully lonely without you folks to help me along...
    All the best to you in your collecting endeavor!
    cheers, Glenn

Well done Dean Not my business if people wont upgrade after all the money we collectively save them but they should do the right thing ,more so the long standing non gold members and let's face it ,it hardly breaks the bank in my opinion ,I feel we are a tight knit community and have a good rapport and always show interest perhaps even when it's not our particular area of collecting too I wonder off hand how many Gold members there are here

Well Done Dean

Too many of these peoples attitudes are......... "let the other guy donate..and the forum will be fine "
    Lazy Thinking like that closed many institutions
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Well Done Dean

Too many of these peoples attitudes are......... "let the other guy donate..and the forum will be fine "
    Lazy Thinking like that closed many institutions
    Let's hope that is not the case here..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

agree with all said.