Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Serendipity

Article about: SERENDIPITY - the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. We sold up house 4 years ago and all my German 'junk' went into boxes to be reconstituted as a

How can you forget all that ????? Should be a priority during a move...the first box to be moved into the new home !!
    Shame on you Dan !!
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."
    "Get busy living, or get busy dying"

I hadn't forgotten it David. ... just never knew where they ended up.

Larry, the Dutch do make nice sausages though....

Cheers all, im going to bed....skool day tomorrow
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    About a year ago i found a German flag i'd forgotten i had in a box of motorbike magazines!...
    You sure they were "motorbike" magazines?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    You sure they were "motorbike" magazines?
    Well there were a few nudes in them, they were Easyrider and Outlaw biker mags from the early 80s!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Well there were a few nudes in them, they were Easyrider and Outlaw biker mags from the early 80s!...
    Now you have Larry's attention!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

we moved house a few years ago and had quite a lot of woodland out back, anyway I used to keep some of my vehicles in the woods so the wife didn't know how much I had been spending.....when we moved I clean forgot about them and it was only when the new owners rang up and asked me to collect the rest of my scrap yard that I remembered..........................

Serendipity

and before anyone asks........................yes I made it all up.......................but we can all have a dream !

cheers

Tony

I don't think I have missed anything or left anything but I have found items left behind by others in several homes. US WWII era pith helmet, Two Civil Defense helmets with armbands and wallet containing IDs and rations coupons, Japanese Arisaka bayonet and even a WWII German Scherenfernrohr (Scissor binocular) optics. NH

MAP
    ?

Quote by spandau View Post
    we moved house a few years ago and had quite a lot of woodland out back, anyway i used to keep some of my vehicles in the woods so the wife didn't know how much i had been spending.....when we moved i clean forgot about them and it was only when the new owners rang up and asked me to collect the rest of my scrap yard that i remembered..........................

Serendipity

and before anyone asks........................yes i made it all up.......................but we can all have a dream !

Cheers

tony
    rofl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12