Become our sponsor and display your banner here

SOS 2018 - Role Call

Article about: Hello, I had not intended to attend the SOS 2018 event in KY. My work schedule changed and I am now able to attend. I booked room and airfare today. I arrive Thursday the 22nd around 12:00 a

?

Default SOS 2018 - Role Call

Hello,

I had not intended to attend the SOS 2018 event in KY. My work schedule changed and I am now able to attend. I booked room and airfare today. I arrive Thursday the 22nd around 12:00 and depart Saturday the 24th. Who will be attending and would there be interest in a WRF Dinner, Walking the Floor or Meeting for A Beer - Or All 3. I would love to meet some of you for the first time in person. Please advise and will look forward to seeing you there.

Rossi

War Relics Forum Sponsor
    My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

I will not be there...but have a beer for me and find a nice camo for yourself!

I can give you a cardboard cut out of me that you can carry around if you like. You can introduce me to everyone...just as if I was really there.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good for you Rossi.
    You know I will be there...but will be difficult to catch me. I fly thru the aisles & don't get in my way !!

Yes..we will meet up of course !! That's me on the right with my US tanker jacket which I have worn 10 years straight to SOS. Hard to miss at the show. Check out those "dogs" on my feet. Serious business it is
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sos1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	1161196  
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."
    "Get busy living, or get busy dying"

I will be there with another German helmet collector. Location L5-6. Stop by, I might be at the table, but I run around a lot...like a squirrel on crack....maybe worse.

Todd

?

Quote by MAP View Post

I will not be there...but have a beer for me and find a nice camo for yourself!

I can give you a cardboard cut out of me that you can carry around if you like. You can introduce me to everyone...just as if I was really there.
    Hahahahahahahaa Too funny !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "