Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Summer time pest

Article about: I wanted to share a product with everyone here that has been a saving grace for me and my family. We live the southern US where the pesky mosquito is a HUGE problem and venturing out into th

Default Summer time pest

I wanted to share a product with everyone here that has been a saving grace for me and my family. We live the southern US where the pesky mosquito is a HUGE problem and venturing out into the yard in the late afternoon was impossible. I found the Spartan mosquito eradicator last year and it worked and I was late putting them out this year and was getting as we say in the south “tore up” from mosquito bites. I’ve had them in place for 1 1/2 weeks and NO MOSQUITO!!!! No sprays.. nothing.
    No, I am not a paid to endorse the product but wanting to share it with you.

Marty
    Attached Images Attached Images Summer time pest 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Thanks, the last two years have been unbearable with mosquitoes here on the east coast. I have tried everything with no luck. Will look into this and report back. Thanks, Al.

Our yard is 4acres in size and I put up 8 this year, It’s over kill but that’s what guys do.

Marty

?

Thanks, I just bought two because I'm on 1/2 an acre only but I do have woods behind the house. I hope this works, we had a miserable summer spraying ourselves with that "off" toxic crap just to able to go outside.

Two will be plenty, Give it 1-2 weeks and you will be amazed. My grandkids did not have one bite last summer and my son and I now can shoot basketball all the way to dark. One more plus is no mosquito mean less chance of heart worms for mans best friend.

Marty

where can I get them? I get tore up in the NE by the damned tiger mosquito or whatever it's called. Step outside and they are on you. I have 5 acres but only care about 2 of it.

I got mine off eBay but amazon has them. Most feed stores have not heard about the product. I told my local feed store and 3 church members have bought them with postive results.
    You will have to shop around for the best deal.
    Marty

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I got mine off eBay but amazon has them. Most feed stores have not heard about the product. I told my local feed store and 3 church members have bought them with postive results.
    You will have to shop around for the best deal.
    Marty
    I will have to look. Sick of mosquitos ruining any attempt to be outdoors.

I have to try but I must warm you the Minnesota mosquito is the size of a small bird and is not deterred by much. Worth a try though.
    John

Attached Images Attached Images Summer time pest 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast