Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Veterans day!!!!

Article about: Hey Brother's and Sister's on this side of the Pond. Remember to day is Veterans day. If you know one reach out and thank them for their service. I got ahold of the left waist gunner of my U

?

Default Veterans day!!!!

Hey Brother's and Sister's on this side of the Pond. Remember to day is Veterans day. If you know one reach out and thank them for their service. I got ahold of the left waist gunner of my Uncle Joe's B17 (96) sharp as a tack. and just got off the phone with my Great Uncle Walt (90)who served in the Navy during WW2 on the USS Kaskaskia from its time heading to Alaska and its entire pacific campaign that ended in China after attending the Surrender of Japan in Tokyo bay.

If you know a WW2 Vet reach out. They are passing quickly, Let them know they are appreciated.

If you don't know any WW2 Vets reach out to any and all Vet's and thank them for their service!!!

And to ALL Vet's on this site.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

Semper Fidelis
    Phil

?

Philly Dog Faithful As Always!!! Semper Fi and love on a Veteran today. Not just today but every day of the year. Many are hurting and have sacrificed much against tyranny and for freedom.

War Relics Forum Sponsor
    My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Off to the Veterans' cemetery later today. Wife's Dad was part of a tank crew that rolled thru Germany in 1945. Lived to 88 years.

Thanks to ALL veterans !!
    When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down.
    'Get busy living, or get busy dying"

Absolutely!! Thanks to all who served and sacrificed in the name of freedom and liberty wherever you are at today. God bless you all.

Brian

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy-veterans-day-poems.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	1130570

Just by sure coincidence, I ran into my ex-father-in law at McDonalds today.
    He is a ww2 Navy vet. I have not talked to him in years but today I bought him lunch.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

On this day, I am occasionally requested to drive a Vet or two in a local parade,
    which has been such an honor to do. Sadly, there were no calls this year.
    'Thank You' to all Veterans, past and present..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omd9_FJnerY
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006 Warrior's Day Parade CNE.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	1130623  
    Regards,

Steve.

Yes a huge THANK YOU!!! to the vets!I put up a black MIA POW flag today at the YMCA where I work.

Armistice Day here, but the sentiment is the same. I have no living relatives who served in the military, and I never met the ones who did. But I'll be forever grateful for the sacrifices they and all others like them made and the hardships they went through, all in the name of preserving all we hold dear today.
    I oftentimes wish I could have met my great grandfather. If not to thank him for his service, then simply to have known him.
    To all veterans, whenever and wherever they served. We will remember and honour them to the last.

B.B.
    'A nation that forgets its past has no future.' -- Sir Winston Churchill