Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Well I reupped

Article about: Just paid again for this great site, even if for some reason I can no longer post photos, that hurts as I do not know German stuff and sometimes pick it up and need advice I know I no longer

?

Default Well I reupped

Just paid again for this great site, even if for some reason I can no longer post photos, that hurts as I do not know German stuff and sometimes pick it up and need advice

I know I no longer post here that much, but I am still a Member!!!

Dean O
    Canada

MAP
    ?

Even if you dont post much, i find that when you do, they are all vrry helpful and informative
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Your Family
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill