Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Default Beautiful Blockade Breaker, Mini, Award Document, and 57 case!

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: ineedcoffee Description: Hi everyone, for sale is a beautiful Schwerin blockade breaker with mini. The case is not a period piece, I believe it is a 5

Default Default Beautiful Blockade Breaker, Mini, Award Document, and 57 case!

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: ineedcoffee

Description: Hi everyone, for sale is a beautiful Schwerin blockade breaker with mini. The case is not a period piece, I believe it is a 57er case. Regardless, the badge and mini fit perfectly in it and it makes a great display. Badge is incredible, textbook example. Maker mark is Schwerin. The mini is super great as well, it will be hard to upgrade. This item has been reviewed, 100% original item.

The award document unfortunately has been cut to fit the 5x7 standard photo frame. It was done by one of its previous owners. I did not do this. The frame is included. It is not period but it's old and makes the gold in other kriegsmarine badges really pop. Anyway, it still displays really nice with the badge and mini as a background piece.

Take this incredible setup for $749, shipping is on me.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Default Beautiful Blockade Breaker, Mini, Award Document, and 57 case!
    P
    Many