Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Dutch youth Jeugdstorm 'Eredraagteken'

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: jan holland Description: Dutch youth 'Eredraagteken' This is a nice example of the truly extremely rare Dutch WWII period youth organisation (\\'NJS\\'

Default Dutch youth Jeugdstorm 'Eredraagteken'

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: jan holland

Description: Dutch youth 'Eredraagteken'
    This is a nice example of the truly extremely rare Dutch WWII period youth organisation (\'NJS\' - Nationale Jeugdstorm\') so-called: \'Eredraagteken\' (honorary badge). These were individually bestowed (mainly by the NJS \'Leider\' and \'Hoofdstormer\' C. van Geelkerken) and only the first 1200 pieces were numbered:this badge is a very low number:\'72\'. These badges are truly rare and only a handfull are known to be in private collections (some reference books do not even show a real example: just a drawing). These were also known to have been worn by the Dutch Waffen-SS volunteers on there military uniforms. The badge is in a very nice condition and has a beautiful (undamaged) enamelled surface. A true opportunity to obtain one of the rarest NJS (and NSB!) related lapel-pins! I know I have priced this one high but I deem it absolutely worth its money!

Typ tekst of een websiteadres of vertaal een document.
    Annuleren

Bedoelde u: this badge heeft een zeer laag is number:

Payment to IBAN I prefer , paypal possible.expenses (shipping cost and PayPal cost if this choose)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dutch youth Jeugdstorm 'Eredraagteken'
    P
    Many