Become our sponsor and display your banner here

German Kriegsmarine U Boat Badge - L/21 mark (Foerster & Barth, Pforzheim) Submarine

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: Joe777cool Description: Up for sale I have a German Kriegsmarine U Boat Badge with an L/21 makers mark (Foerster & Barth, Pforzheim). Most of the

Default German Kriegsmarine U Boat Badge - L/21 mark (Foerster & Barth, Pforzheim) Submarine

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: Joe777cool

Description: Up for sale I have a German Kriegsmarine U Boat Badge with an L/21 makers mark (Foerster & Barth, Pforzheim). Most of the gold wash is gone, a bit is left on the back. Has some minor condition issues (see photos), but is a nice and affordale example. This item is in the original condition I received it in, uncleaned or altered.

Asking price is $299 OBO plus shipping cost and 3% paypal fee.

I have many more items I will be posting so keep an eye out for my listings!

*Please note that I am not an expert on German military item’s, please judge the item for yourself. If I have made a mistake on an item, please contact me. I am an eBay power seller, purchase with confidence! Feel free to check out my store: http://stores.ebay.com/No-Common-Cen...nd-More?_rdc=1.

Shipping is US based and averages $3-5 for domestic purchases and $10-15 for international purchases. All items will ship SECURELY PACKAGED with tracking and delivery/signature confirmation if applicable.

If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make an offer please contact me via PM or via email: NoCommonCentsRI@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many