Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Paratrooper badge by C.E. Juncker

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: Joe777cool Description: Up for sale is a rare German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Paratrooper badge by C.E. Juncker. This badge is in excellent cond

Default German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Paratrooper badge by C.E. Juncker

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: Joe777cool

Description: Up for sale is a rare German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Paratrooper badge by C.E. Juncker. This badge is in excellent condition with only minor wear and tear. Initials appear to be carved into the back of this badge. This item is in the original condition I received it in, uncleaned or altered.

Price is $1099 plus $10 shipping and 3% paypal fee.

I have many more items I will be posting so keep an eye out for my listings!

*Please note that I am not an expert on German military item’s, please judge the item for yourself. If I have made a mistake on an item, please contact me. I am an eBay power seller, purchase with confidence! Feel free to check out my store: http://stores.ebay.com/No-Common-Cen...nd-More?_rdc=1.

Shipping is US based and averages $3-5 for domestic purchases and $10-15 for international purchases. All items will ship SECURELY PACKAGED with tracking and delivery/signature confirmation if applicable.

If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make an offer please contact me via PM or via email: NoCommonCentsRI@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjäger Paratrooper badge by C.E. Juncker
    P
    Many