Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS medal lot to 'Deutchland' Soldier. Nice.

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: Tom Bennett Description: Here i have a nice family lot from an SS Standarte 1 'Deutchland' vet and also come's with a photo lot that i will add a phot

Default SS medal lot to 'Deutchland' Soldier. Nice.

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: Tom Bennett

Description: Here i have a nice family lot from an SS Standarte 1 'Deutchland' vet and also come's with a photo lot that i will add a photo of to interested party's but it does come with it. This lot was all sewn to a silk pillow when i recieved it (i still have the pillow lol). Unfortunately the original cut title was sold seperately for 1200 euro (the one in this auction is a good quality copy) and also his silver wound badge. Some of the small photo's show him wearing the bronze infantry assault badge (hollow tombak with missing pin) and his Russian front/War merit ribbon on his 3rd button hole,There are 3 postwar copy's of the SS Barrack's in the Obersalzburg so he must have served at those barrack's near the Berghof which make's it kind of special. The unit was re-named 'Das Reich' later in the war as i believe it was too easily confused with 'Gross Deutchland' (The elite army divison).This lot came from Klaus Butschek so a genuine family pickup never been on the market before.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS medal lot to 'Deutchland' Soldier. Nice.
    P
    Many