Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Superb SS Dirlewanger Division Collar Tab

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: Styx Description: Today I'm selling an excellent example of a Dirlewanger collar tab originally priced at \\$175 by therupturedduck.com. Here is the ori

Default Superb SS Dirlewanger Division Collar Tab

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: Styx

Description: Today I'm selling an excellent example of a Dirlewanger collar tab originally priced at $175 by therupturedduck.com. Here is the original description from the site: This is an unfinished (i.e. no stiffener) example of this hard to find insignia. Although raised to Divisional size in February of 1945, the designation was on paper only, as this Unit never had enough men to actually qualify as a full Division. The Unit’s reputation was dubious at best. It was allegedly composed primarily of “poachers, criminals, and other sordid characters” that had little regard for rules of war (being instead of the view that there is no such thing as rules, in war). The “Dirlewanger” collar tab design showed crossed rifles over a horizontal stick grenade (warhead to the left). The insignia is machine embroidered in silver/grey thread on a black wool/felt backing. A nice example! http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPages/Cloth/c416a.htm

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Superb SS Dirlewanger Division Collar Tab
    P
    Many