Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1918 Brass Knuckle Knife

Article about: Hello! My grandfather has a bunch of WW1/WW2 guns and weapons. One thing that caught my eye is a trench knife from 1918. He gave it to me today - guess my dad and uncle didn't want any of it

Default Re: 1918 Brass Knuckle Knife

a recently came across an orignal from a diff maker w/no scabberd. he was asking 500 us dollars. hope that helps.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    ..., but the US made version not see ww1 use. ...
    sure ?

?

Thats Awesome!! gotta love the "skull crusher" which is the pointy spike on the bottom of the brass knuckle grips. it is really 3 different weapons in one. I would love to have this piece in my personal collection! Great find angela! and great condition too!

Blackballer911
    ?

Would you consider selling this knife to me, please contact me
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-09-2014 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Remove personal information.

Blackballer911
    ?

Would you consider selling this knife to me. I would love to buy it, contact me
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-09-2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Remove personal information.

?

I really like your knuckle duster and I have to add that the nail polish really add's to the allure!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Blackballer911 View Post
    Would you consider selling this knife to me. I would love to buy it, contact me
    This is a four year old post from a guest on this forum. I likely doubt that the original poster still has the item in question. If they do, they are not likely willing to sell it. They will also not receive any notification that you have posted on this thread. This is a public forum and anybody can read what is posted here. Please avoid leaving any personal information available to anyone who reads this thread. This is also not a sales thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2