Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Australian 08/15 Pattern Leather Water bottle carrier and bottle

Article about: Finally got this one in the post, though it had been lost for awhile. Its an Australian WW1 08/15 pattern leather water bottle carrier with the bottle. Leather is still soft though shrunk al

Default Australian 08/15 Pattern Leather Water bottle carrier and bottle

Finally got this one in the post, though it had been lost for awhile. Its an Australian WW1 08/15 pattern leather water bottle carrier with the bottle. Leather is still soft though shrunk alittle, and seems sun bleached as well. Its marked on one of the straps "Australia" G.G.H.F. and WT under a ^

Anyone have anymore info on these as I am a tad in the dark.

Australian 08/15 Pattern Leather Water bottle carrier and bottleAustralian 08/15 Pattern Leather Water bottle carrier and bottle

Default Re: Australian 08/15 Pattern Leather Water bottle carrier and bottle

G'day Jase, the W.A. Arms and armour society might be able to give you a bit of info on it, Todd who works in Barrys shop fairly regularly knows a bit about these things I think.

Default Re: Australian 08/15 Pattern Leather Water bottle carrier and bottle

Will have to take it down to one of the meetings I think then. I do like this one over the regular bottles though. Cheers Dave