Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history

Article about: Hi all, just wanted to share this. It is an original copy of the history and memoirs of the 33rd Battalion Machine Gun Corps. I found this book in a dilapidated shed on a Welsh hillside, luc

Default Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history

Hi all, just wanted to share this. It is an original copy of the history and memoirs of the 33rd Battalion Machine Gun Corps. I found this book in a dilapidated shed on a Welsh hillside, lucky I got to it before the damp did As you can see the condition is not great but the illustrations are vivid in this limited edition book, alas at some point a child has scribbled on the first page. Despite this does anyone have any idea what this book would be worth and is it worth having it proffesionally restored?

Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history   Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history  

Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history   Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history  

Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history  

Default Re: Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history

Nice find!

When ever an unusual book is discovered, checkout this site:

history and memoirs of the 33rd Battalion Machine Gun Corps. - AbeBooks

You will be pleasantly surprised.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Book saved from destruction limited edition MGC battalion history

Wow! Thanks Ade, a very useful link.

Cheers