Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cap Badge Purchases

Article about: Hi Well I said I will post them so here they are. 1st Battalion Warwickshire Regiment Volunteers officers cap badge. Somerset Light Infantry (Prince Albert's) cap badge. A unknown badge. Sli

Default Re: Cap Badge Purchases

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Hi Cam thanks for posting the better pics. Sorry to say but I am fairly certain the Gaunt.London is a known fake mark. The other is not one I am familiar with and I cannot give an opinion either way on that one. I am busy writing a report, even today, but later this week after it is finished I'll try and do some more research on it if no one else can give you an answer before then.

Thank you for the confirmation and for taking the time to look at them, I will see if I can get my money back.

I agree with Jerry the JR.Gaunt & Sons. London is a restrike as I happen to own a couple of badges with the same manufactures stamp on the slider here is an example of an SAS metal cap badge that is a known reproduction.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 651.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	257.3 KB 
ID:	473053  

Any more opinions of the 1st Battalion Royal Warwickshire Regiment cap badge?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12