Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

colt 1898 and luger

Article about: hi guys, firstly let me just say what a great site this is!! just thought id share a couple of pieces i own. firstly the luger which i was lucky enough to find a few years ago in a pond not

Default colt 1898 and luger

hi guys, firstly let me just say what a great site this is!! just thought id share a couple of pieces i own. firstly the luger which i was lucky enough to find a few years ago in a pond not far from where i live. its got a 6 inch barrel and i presume its a navy or ww1 model? second is what i believe is a 1898 service model colt found at the somme some years ago. the .50 machine gun was found in an old quarry and the cz duo was found in prague. i live and farm on an old ww2 usaf base and have accumalated quite a stash of aircraft relics if you guys are interested. to my wifes dismay these relics keep finding there place here in my home!!

Default Re: colt 1898 and lugar

Hi there,

Would love to see the weapons etc, but it would appear as though your pictures didn't load.

Cheers,

Grant

Default Re: colt 1898 and luger

Hi, and welcome to the forum! Glad you are enjoying it here.

Please show us your items.

Cheers, Ade.

heres a few pics of the relic guns, would like to no your views on these and especially any ideas of the identification of the luger, ww1 ww2 navy?? many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture colt 1898 and luger   colt 1898 and luger  

colt 1898 and luger   colt 1898 and luger  

colt 1898 and luger  

?

those are indeed very nice relic weapons i especially like the luger very cool