MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Commander Forlong

Article about: For those of you who may have seen my original postings on the RN collection to one man, they arrived today. the material is an absolute treasure-trove too!. There is far too much within the

Default Commander Forlong

For those of you who may have seen my original postings on the RN collection to one man, they arrived today. the material is an absolute treasure-trove too!. There is far too much within the pages of the vellum-bound books to show on here, but I have copied some of Commander Forlong's notes on torpedo's and fire control systems. Much of these notes were written up during the great war. If you like collections like these, then sit back and enjoy - and bear in mind the price I paid of just £99...

I assume the first picture to be of Commander Furlong's father!

Commander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander ForlongCommander Forlong

Thats a real interesting find and a nice lot worth more research

?

wonderful find at a bargain price! nice to see a big win on ebay. look forward to seeing and hearing more about this grouping. congrats.