Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Complete Set of 20 years after and......

Article about: Here is a couple more WW1 Related items I have. As I mentioned in another thread I have books everywhere. Last year my GF, God bless her heart, decided to organize them, well she put differe

?

Default Complete Set of 20 years after and......

Here is a couple more WW1 Related items I have. As I mentioned in another thread I have books everywhere.
    Last year my GF, God bless her heart, decided to organize them, well she put different periods together ect, however a lot of my reference books went missing as I kept them all together as they run 1640s to post WW2.
    Just now while I was trying to find my WW2 Air Force badges book, ( which I did not find) I came across several per war Manuals...forgot about them!!

In the photos I show one Bookshelf with Arty bits above, that's one place in the bedroom with books, another is a closet..however

Here I show a Complete set of 20 Years After, it includes the maps and contents sheets, which are Usually missing, also my Canadian WW1 books ( not all of them) I think somewhere I have Vol 3 of this set.
    I think it is time to go through these now.

Dean O
    Canada

Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......Complete Set of 20 years after and......

?

Very nice buddy. Nice library.