Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Ford M1917 ambulance

Article about: Such patience and focus!! great work!!

I got around to building the second ambulance, correcting the errors from the Baker produced replicas. Here is the new ambulance displayed at the Ogden gun show last January

Here they are side by side, it is difficult to tell them apart, but the first is the one with the side curtains.

Very nice work, you have put a lot of time and effort into these and it has really paid off, well done

Matt
    Last edited by Steelhead10; 07-15-2015 at 03:36 PM.

?

That is some FANTASTIC work. Just an awesome job that you have done!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

[QUOTE=Gustaf B;1470180]I got around to building the second ambulance, correcting the errors from the Baker produced replicas. Here is the new ambulance displayed at the Ogden gun show last January

Ford M1917 ambulanceFord M1917 ambulanceFord M1917 ambulance

I can not figure out how to edit posts that are earlier in the thread to replace photos lost by photobucket, here are a few replacements.

I once found a pair of those WWI Army ambulance lamps in a dump in Upper Michigan. Apparently, an elderly woman had died and they were in her garage along with "a Bunch of other junk" and it all got hauled down to the dump and tossed. It sure made me wonder what had gone ahead before.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

This thread should have been closed long ago IMO due to "Photobucket" useless pics.. Disappointed.. I would expect this type of posting on other forums... Useless
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    This thread should have been closed long ago IMO due to "Photobucket" useless pics.. Disappointed.. I would expect this type of posting on other forums... Useless
    The photobucket photos were only lost recently, but closing the thread would be a lot easier than trying to replace the photos.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5