Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I have this, what you guys think about it ?

Article about: considering the information below, I wonder if it's all original? Thank you friends The M15 or M1915 is credited as being the first truly modern combat helmet. All M15 were painted on the ho

Default I have this, what you guys think about it ?

considering the information below, I wonder if it's all original?
    Thank you friends

The M15 or M1915 is credited as being the first truly modern combat helmet.
    All M15 were painted on the horizon blue (BH -HORINZON BLUE) during the 1st war, later won the olive color, hand painted, for use in the 2nd World War. M15 is common in green, while maintaining its blue color to the background.

The French helmet is made from three pieces of metal, with an additional comb, and metal badges on the front, highlighting the regiment, infantry, artillery, colonial troops, and so on.

We used two types of leather in chamois : 1 with leather and 1 with dyed black leather.

Initially the French helmets counted with a braided leather chinstrap instead of a single strap.
    Since the flat belt used during the 1st war.

I have this, what you guys think about it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have this, what you guys think about it ?   I have this, what you guys think about it ?  

I have this, what you guys think about it ?   I have this, what you guys think about it ?  

Nice helmet! Not a professional on these, but I'm confident that others will soon chime in. Love the patina.