MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Interesting Silver war medal RA/RWF

Article about: I just bought this one from the bay. INTERESTING SILVER WAR MEDAL TO JEWISH ? OFFICER IN THE ROYAL WELSH FUSILIERS MEDAL NAMED TO 124673 GNR.E.ABRAHAM R.A. A FASCINATING RESEARCH PROJECT, EM

They don't show when I search for WWI binoculars or for his name or for welsh regiment.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Here you go Jerry, something else you may find interesting. A pair of (damaged) binoculars which belonged to Oswald L. L Smith of 9th Battalion, Welsh Regiment. I've looked him up on the medal index as well. These are currently for sale on eBay. sorry about the size of the picture of the bino's, but you will find them under WW1 binoculars. If you find them on eBay, note the date scratched onto the prism housing, and then look at the date on the index card.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Attachment 751570Attachment 751571
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Apologies for the lack of some information - I was in a rush. Look on eBay, they are titled.... Vintage WW1 binoculars with case. Item number is.... 271633035437... one of the objective lenses is missing, but this may put off others from bidding. It wouldn't be too difficult to find a similar pair of binoculars to effect a repair.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Apologies for the lack of some information - I was in a rush. Look on eBay, they are titled.... Vintage WW1 binoculars with case. Item number is.... 271633035437... one of the objective lenses is missing, but this may put off others from bidding. It wouldn't be too difficult to find a similar pair of binoculars to effect a repair.
    Thanks Steve, I have them on watch.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2