Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Liverpool Regiment items

Article about: Picked these items up yesterday along with the Death penny in my last post lovely wallet nicely marked 1/7 th Battalion Liverpool.

Default Liverpool Regiment items

Picked these items up yesterday along with the Death penny in my last post lovely wallet nicely marked 1/7 th Battalion Liverpool.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Liverpool Regiment items   Liverpool Regiment items  

Another good pickup, from the frontline Bn of the 7th Kings. The wallet is a great addition to his pair.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Great find AW, my late-father was in the Liverpool Kings Regiment and served as a regular soldier from 54-57 leaving just prior to it being amalgamated with the Manchester's in 1958. I found his 'Hanoverian White horse' badge a few years ago in the loft and still have his photo album which is great.

He was based in Osnabruck in Germany and said it was the best time of his life. One anecdote of many I can recall him telling me still makes me laugh. He was on live manoeuvres and cut his eyebrow on barbed-wire. His eye was bleeding heavily so he told his mate that a live round had whizzed past his head so close that it had broken the skin. Word got round and the next thing he was the centre of a massive investigation and had to maintain the charade throughout.

Cheers mate,

Ian.