Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M15 Adrian artillery helmet

Article about: Here I have an M15 artillery helmet. The helmet shows extensive use with plenty of dings the usual rusting and also missing the chin strap and a chin strap lug. This particular model was man

Default M15 Adrian artillery helmet

Here I have an M15 artillery helmet. The helmet shows extensive use with plenty of dings the usual rusting and also missing the chin strap and a chin strap lug. This particular model was manufactured by Cie Compteurs of Paris and has the second pattern liner with the 6 tongues (1916 onwards). This helmet has recieved a second coat of paint whilst in the field or at a depot. You can see on the pictures that the original blue factory paint was applied by brush and the second coat of the greyish blue has also been brush applied. Thanks for looking guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M15 Adrian artillery helmet   M15 Adrian artillery helmet  

M15 Adrian artillery helmet   M15 Adrian artillery helmet  

Last edited by Redstalker; 09-02-2015 at 09:55 AM.

nice helmet.

?

The badges seem to be sold separately now on most French helmets and liners are getting very hard to find or at least it seems that way to me. You're lucky to have complete examples.

Tony

Bought these M15s a very long time ago when they cheaper and you knew they hadn't been messed around with.

?

Another good helmet.