Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

military pouch

Article about: Hi, I'm trying to figure out a pouch and belt I picked up recently. No picture available, haven't figured how to yet. Description; pouch is 6.5 inches long, 3.75 inches tall, held shut by br

Lutz
    ?

Default military pouch

Hi, I'm trying to figure out a pouch and belt I picked up recently. No picture available, haven't figured how to yet. Description; pouch is 6.5 inches long, 3.75 inches tall, held shut by brass knob and strap "Rock island arsenal W.K.". It reminds me of one I saw from Spanish American war but on front is circled U.S.M.C. instead of U.S.. It is very dark brown tending to black, and held on by belt straps. inside has sewn in leather strap, 1.25 inches wide, sewn in middle but all the way across both sides of pouch. Belt is black, not stamped, an measures 1.75 inches wide by 44 inches long. Missing front part of buckle, but back clip part is brass,2 1/8 wide to belt an .75 long with rectangular hole. may be stamped tca or tco. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Default Re: military pouch

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

This era is really outside of my collecting experience so I cannot really help on an id for you.

But I can help with the picture upload issue. Pics are really needed here. Please see "FAQ" at the top right of the page, which should help you upload a pic. If you are still struggling after that, drop me a PM and I will post it for you.

Cheers, Ade.