Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mons star trio, mini

Article about: these arrived today, and I had to shoot them indoors so the colour is not quite right, the war medal is much darker and tarnished than the pictures show therefore I have included the sellers

Default Mons star trio, mini

these arrived today, and I had to shoot them indoors so the colour is not quite right, the war medal is much darker and tarnished than the pictures show therefore I have included the sellers pic as that shows the colour better, but not the detail. I long wanted a mini trio and also a Mons star, so two birds with one stone so to speak, though still after a full size Mons star to a Welsh regiment.

- - ------- - -

PS if anyone has a piece of original ribbon in a salty condition, please contact me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mons star trio, mini   Mons star trio, mini  

Attached Images Attached Images Mons star trio, mini 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Iwill look jerry.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Iwill look jerry.
    that would be great if you do have one Harry and it is surplus to your needs. I'll have to dig out my stash of odd bits of ribbon, though I am sure I don't have one.
    Regards,

Jerry

Took some true colour pictures of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mons star trio, mini   Mons star trio, mini  

Regards,

Jerry

Nice grouping mate!...

Thanks to a generous member on another forum I have restored the missing Mons star ribbon. It is original period silk ribbon and he sent me far more than I needed along with some spare Victory medal ribbon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mons star trio, mini  
    Regards,

Jerry