Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Morse code machine 1915?

Article about: Hi all i found this machine while we were cleaning attic... i assume it's morse code machine from 1915? i can't find any information on this by googling... Do anyone is this like world war 1

?

Default Morse code machine 1915?

Hi all i found this machine while we were cleaning attic... i assume it's morse code machine from 1915? i can't find any information on this by googling...
    Do anyone is this like world war 1 equipments or something?... leather bag says something MARTINS-BIRM### MAKERS-191# (i can't make sense #)
    and morse box reads J. Mc. MILLAN & CO 27341 DIII 1915... if there's any website on this machine i like to see it?... and is there any money value on this machine? i just might sell it...

Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?

Appears to be a WWI British Field Communications Set-Up...
    Very Cool!!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Morse code machine 1915?  

It appears to be an early type 'Fullerphone'

?

Thank you very much bigmacglenn1966 and HARRY THE MOLE! yea im finding now more on google yea it seems to be Fullerphone or more precise British D Mk 111 portable telephone...
    Line Communication Equipment, Portable Telephone Set D Mk 111, British (COM 581)
    too bad that this one is missing that second mouthpiece piece otherwise it looks to be fairly good condition...
    i read that quite often these leather cases are missing that shoulder belt well i took couple photos more and this belt reads 171 (arrow?) D...
    smaller belt has only arrow marking if anyone wants to know...
    well thanks anyways i probably try to sell it maybe some steampunk girls makes it purse or something...
    Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?Morse code machine 1915?

The last one I saw on ebay sold for £450

NCA
    ?

[QUOTE=mathat;1716459]Thank you very much bigmacglenn1966 and HARRY THE MOLE! yea im finding now more on google yea it seems to be Fullerphone or more precise British D Mk 111 portable telephone...
    Line Communication Equipment, Portable Telephone Set D Mk 111, British (COM 581)
    too bad that this one is missing that second mouthpiece piece otherwise it looks to be fairly good condition...
    i read that quite often these leather cases are missing that shoulder belt well i took couple photos more and this belt reads 171 (arrow?) D...
    smaller belt has only arrow marking if anyone wants to know...
    well thanks anyways i probably try to sell it maybe some steampunk girls makes it purse or something...

Your last sentence just made me weep a little.

I do hope your joking?

?

Thank you very much Mark Holden... that's quite nice price but i doubt that i could get that much cos this aint so perfect condition... but i stick in to Ebay when i got some time...
    NCA my second option was... i let the kids in a yard play with it until someone tells me what it's worth...

?

SOLD! to noble collector!... Steampunk girls didn't win this time but their day just might come never knows what precious relic we are gambling next time...
    Thank you all for advices! i made small 10 bucks donation for this forum maybe its keep this site going day or two... admins those greedy bastards...
    let's end this message for this famous collector song who passed away few years ago...

?

I have one of those also dated 1917, it is missing the mic also

Dean O
    Canada

Thanks for your support of the site!

This is just how things should work.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast