Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat

Article about: Just been to Bosleys auction where i won a horizon blue greatcoat at £300 . had a fair amount of bidding for this so i was pleased to win ! Its stamped up to the 64th Ligne Regt and is dated

Default my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat

Just been to Bosleys auction where i won a horizon blue greatcoat at £300 . had a fair amount of bidding for this so i was pleased to win ! Its stamped up to the 64th Ligne Regt and is dated 1918 . Its really hard to find earlier ones it seems , especially the single breasted economy type ,phased out by this time . Some holes and tears to repair as normal too !my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoatmy latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoatmy latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat

Default Re: my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat

Very nice

Joe S

?

Great iconic coat. When you think of a WWI French soldier it is wearing a similar coat.
    Very nice buy.

Very nice find. Here are some photos I took when I was in the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History in Brussels last weekend, thought I would show....

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat   my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat  

my latest M15 French Infantry Greatcoat  

An iconic item with the buttoned back front.

Nice one Rob.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!