Well I just got home after picking up this somewhat ratty WW1 2 CMR Tunic, I don't care the condition as these are so very hard to Come by
This came with a hand written note in the pocket with a small piece of burlap with it..the note is hard to read but I think it mentions sand bags, also with the tunic came the "regulations" for the 1938 Canadian Corps reunion held in Toronto Ontario, I have never seen these before.
The 2 CMR was one of the few units that also used shoulder flashes..unfortunatly many that are offered for sale are post war versions, the ones on this tunic are WW1 Issue.
The tunic is named but hard to make out, I will work on that, I have taken photos of the name, but still I cannot not make it out.
I can see that he was the Quarter Master. It is interesting that he put leather Officer style buttons on this tunic

Dean O
Ajax Canada

My "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insigniaMy "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insigniaMy "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insigniaMy "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insigniaMy "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insigniaMy "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insigniaMy "NEW" WW1 2 Canadian Mounted Rifles Tunic with all insignia