Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Yankee Div grouping, 102 field artillery

Article about: Nice grouping i picked up some time ago, almost complete, 102 FIELD ARTILLERY, helmet still has complete liner and chinstrap.

Default My Yankee Div grouping, 102 field artillery

Nice grouping i picked up some time ago, almost complete, 102 FIELD ARTILLERY, helmet still has complete liner and chinstrap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Yankee Div grouping, 102 field artillery   My Yankee Div grouping, 102 field artillery  

My Yankee Div grouping, 102 field artillery  

Default Re: My Yankee Div grouping, 102 field artillery

Very nice group, I have a group(tunic,breeches,sidecap) to the 35 Div,a former member of the Missouri National Guard, was hesitant to buy it but glad I did now, these groups may be ones for the future.
    Regards,
    Renmore.

Nice set. I really like the WWI stuff. I know most on this forum collect the WWII items but the WWI uniforms, medals and equipment have more intrigue to me. I often wonder how anyone on the front and in the trenches survived those brutal battles with such antiquated equipment.

Thanks

Burt

?

I love WWI US stuff.
    This 26th is a very nice group especially with the helmet which is really nice.
    Thanks for showing.

?

Quote by renmore View Post
    Very nice group, I have a group(tunic,breeches,sidecap) to the 35 Div,a former member of the Missouri National Guard, was hesitant to buy it but glad I did now, these groups may be ones for the future.
    Regards,
    Renmore.
    I would love to see your 35th Div. outfit.
    That is my favorite division to collect. It included Missouri and Kansas battalions. Both states are right next door to me so I have been able to find a lot of 35th things.

I really don't collect WW1 stuff either, but when i saw this i just had to have it, just haft to find boots to go with it.

Craig

?

Nice items. Great that you preserve this for posterity.

Quote by milmuseum View Post
    Nice set. I really like the WWI stuff. I know most on this forum collect the WWII items but the WWI uniforms, medals and equipment have more intrigue to me. I often wonder how anyone on the front and in the trenches survived those brutal battles with such antiquated equipment.

Thanks

Burt
    Indeed. Food for thought. They must have come from hardy stock.

Nice grouping.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!