Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)

Article about: Guys, here is a uniform that I purchased, many years ago, from the family of the veteran. Thought you'd like to see. Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)

Guys, here is a uniform that I purchased, many years ago, from the family of the veteran. Thought you'd like to see. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)   Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)  

Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)   Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)  

Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)   Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)  

CMc
    ?

Default Re: Signal Corps Uniform (Advanced Section-Service of Supply)

It's in great condition, a very nice set, particularly as you've got his sidecap as well as his tunic.

Hal
    ?

Quote by CMc View Post
    It's in great condition, a very nice set, particularly as you've got his sidecap as well as his tunic.
    Thanks CMc,the family also gave me his name but no other info so not traceable. Best, hal

Hal-
    Neat set. Have you checked behind the sweatband on that OS cap? Sometimes they'd write their names on the inside of the sweatband. Also check the underside of the liner, along the bottom edge. Not that it would be a big deal. You've already got the name...
    Have you checked Ancestry.com? There's also findagrave.com which might yield his headstone & in some cases, a little more info on the guy.

-Chuck

Hal
    ?

Hi Chuck, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but had to dig out the uniform and find the name; Charles Henry Kessler. Thanks for the threads, I will try to find more info on him. Best Regards, Hal

Hal-
    It was my pleasure. Glad I could help.

-Chuck