Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negatives

Article about: Awhlie ago I was going through a box in my basement, I came across several small packets..I had forgotten about them and cannot recall that I ever bought them or where they came from, inside

?

Default Some of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negatives

Awhlie ago I was going through a box in my basement, I came across several small packets..I had forgotten about them and cannot recall that I ever bought them or where they came from, inside these were over 100 4X5 inch negatives, dating pre WW1 to the Korean War, so I picked 20 WW1 Negatives and had them printed..cost a bit as not many places do this anymore, and I was not thrilled with the finish..however it is what it is. I am posting a few of these..some are well known from books ect. I guess that sometime in the 60s or 70s the GOV got rid of them as happened a lot in Canada back then.
    So here they are!!! Enjoy.
    2 of them I did not have done are interesting, one shows trucks and tanks on a beach, looking like they are trying to get of that beach, the other one in the pack shows the same beach with a ship on fire, I will have to get those 2 done to see if I can ID the area....yah, I will put that on my list of things to do, hopefully before I misplace the negatives again

I love the photo of General Currie inspecting the Troops as they are still carrying the Ross Rifle.

Some of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negativesSome of my Fav WW1 Photos, and I own the negatives

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

?

Interesting pictures.

Very nice. The one with Currie is very neat. It's nice to see these WWI photos as there aren't a great deal of them around (excluding studio shots).