Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

The trunk grouping of Sgt. Fred Kurth of the Reserve Mallet

Article about: A close up of Fred in his AFS unifrom. This photo is interesting to me as it illustrates the American Field Service uniform in transition. Fred is wearing a US made M1917 uniform with French

Default Re: The trunk grouping of Sgt. Fred Kurth of the Reserve Mallet

"Bureau Americain de la Reserve Mallet" "Ferne de Chavigny May 1918"

"Mitrailleuseur Kurth avec sou Mitrailleuse!"

(Mitrailleuseur Kurth with penny Machine-gun!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The trunk grouping of Sgt. Fred Kurth of the Reserve Mallet  

?

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    Among Fred's German souvenirs was this gas mask. In of itself, it is just a plain old mask although in better than average shape. However, it does have a feature I have never seen before. The two filters (the one on the mask and the spare) still have the paper covers with a metal pull-ring over the bottom air intake. I've never seen that before, in addition, the spare filter still has the threaded cap cover. Pretty cool I think. This is the kind of thing that doesn't survive.
    hey i have just come across the same gas mask, do you know its worth because i was considering giving to my friend as a souvenir but if its orth more i would be intrested in selling! any idea of value would be great thank!

Wow! Great grouping!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5