Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

US Officer Uniform?

Article about: Hi, I have had this uniform for quite some time, and don't really know anything about it... I can't find anything online that looks similar fabric wise (really thick), and the writing on the

Default US Officer Uniform?

Hi, I have had this uniform for quite some time, and don't really know anything about it... I can't find anything online that looks similar fabric wise (really thick), and the writing on the fly says LT. Oren Tod, but that's about it... does anyone know what exactly it is, and how much it may be worth?
    Thank you! -Porter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Officer Uniform?   US Officer Uniform?  

US Officer Uniform?   US Officer Uniform?  

US Officer Uniform?  

Hi Porter, you are correct. WW1 US Officers uniform.

This looks to be the summer weight version.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice. I have the same one. I buoght my set including a wool shirt and campaign hat for $230 or so which is a good price.

?

Not sure if it is just the way the uniform photographed, but given the color and cut of the pockets, I think it maybe a little earlier than WWI.