Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VC Winners signatures !!

Article about: Having finally scanned them i thought i'd post a few of the WW1 VC Winners signatures that are in my collection !! Starting with Bill Coltman 6th Bn North Staffs , VC , DCM and Bar , MM and

?

Default VC Winners signatures !!

Having finally scanned them i thought i'd post a few of the WW1 VC Winners signatures that are in my collection !!

Starting with Bill Coltman 6th Bn North Staffs , VC , DCM and Bar , MM and Bar !! The most decorated NCO of the First World War.

VC Winners signatures !!

?

Can you imagine being in the Burton Army Cadet Force in WW2 and having Bill as one of your Officers !!

?

Lt Tom Adlam of the 7th Bn Bedfordshire Regt who won the VC at Thiepval on the Somme .

VC Winners signatures !!

?

Lt John Graham 9th Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders att 136 Coy Machine Gun Corps awarded the VC in Mesopotamia !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VC Winners signatures !!  

?

Dvr Fred Luke , 18 years old when he won the VC as part of 37 Battery , Royal Field Artillery at Le Cateau on 26th August 1914

!VC Winners signatures !!VC Winners signatures !!

?

Some excellent paperwork here Paul...very nice to have in any collection. I am of to see William Coltman medals this Christmas in Lichfield looking forward to it bigtime... Thanks for the photos very nice.. Cheers Terry.

?

Take some photos Terry he must have been a remarkable man !!

?

I will be snapping away..No fear there..lol..I will post them on here.. It would have been interesting to have a few beers with Mr Coltman that is for sure... Cheers Terry.

Chrissy Edwards
    ?

Hi I am William Coltman great granddaughter great to see so much intrested in him.

Quote by Chrissy Edwards View Post
    Hi I am William Coltman great granddaughter great to see so much intrested in him.
    Great to see you on here !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast