Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Very nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench Knife

Article about: I bought a bunch of stuff over the Easter Weekend and will start posting photos. This is the nicest Canadian Ross Bayonet, converted to a Trench knife that I have ever owned. This one was pr

?

Default Very nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench Knife

I bought a bunch of stuff over the Easter Weekend and will start posting photos.
    This is the nicest Canadian Ross Bayonet, converted to a Trench knife that I have ever owned. This one was properly done by an Arsenal or Weapons Tech.
    Both the Knife and Sheath are C Broad Arrowed with the post war disposal marks

The last photo show the average bayonet converted, however that one may have been done much later as a hunting or field craft knife

I have added 2 more photos of the blade of the good Ross, as you can see it is a Bowie Style Blade, I cannot get better photos of it for some reason

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Very nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench Knife

Very nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench KnifeVery nice PROPER Canadian ROSS Trench Knife

?

To learn more about your knife, you can check my entry in this thread:
    Unknown bayonet or trench knife or ?, help needed
    where a Ross knife with black scabbard is illustrated.

further details are here, although there are some small errors for example:

"PAL Tool and Blade" should be "PAL Blade and Tool"

CSC Discussion Forum: Ross Bayonet questions......