Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

West riding T6 shoulder title

Article about: always wanted to add one of these to the collection as this was the battalion which a lot of the lads from my village served in, I took a pop at this one online and now have it in hand, what

jwp
    ?

Default West riding T6 shoulder title

always wanted to add one of these to the collection as this was the battalion which a lot of the lads from my village served in, I took a pop at this one online and now have it in hand, what was worrying after a quick google after the event and half the militaria dealers on the web seem to have them making me think they must be making copies. have added some pics for comparision with a rare cadet version of the title Im sure this is the real deal, it was given to me by an eldery lady in the 1970s it had been one of her brothers also some photos of him too.
    the titles both seem to be the same weight and the T6 title is quite solid, does not bend like some copies seem to do, on the plus side if it is a copy i only paid half of what most dealers are charging for theirs !.
    cheers, John.

West riding T6 shoulder titleWest riding T6 shoulder titleWest riding T6 shoulder titleWest riding T6 shoulder titleWest riding T6 shoulder title

Looks ok to me

like everything these days, they are faked but it looks OK IMO. I have a few for the Welsh, RWF and Glamorgan yeo
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

jwp
    ?

many thanks both, much appreciated.