Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket

Article about: Thought to show my recent display of a British cavalrymans kit . I like the Nine pocket bandolier and the fact that they were also worn around the horses neck . The small pack is dated 1916

Default Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket

Thought to show my recent display of a British cavalrymans kit . I like the Nine pocket bandolier and the fact that they were also worn around the horses neck . The small pack is dated 1916 , the bandolier 1915. The 02 tunic is in a large size and has the owners stripes and service chevrons original to it . I haven't added titles , but am looking for cavalry slip ons most probably to round off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket   Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket  

Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket   Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket  

Ww1 british army cavalry troopers equipment on 02 service dress jacket  

?

Very nice buddy.

That is very nice Rob.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

That's in great condition, I really do like looking at WWI Commonwealth kit.

Tony

Very nice and thanks for posting this.

Matt

?

Nice lookin ensemble Rob. Thanks for sharing.