Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 Canadian Machine Gunners Brodie Insignia

Article about: hi, I'm look for help to identify the insignia on this Cdn Brodie helmet. It looks like a machine gun corp insignia but i'm not familiar with the white colour of the arrow and the right faci

?

Default WW1 Canadian Machine Gunners Brodie Insignia

hi, I'm look for help to identify the insignia on this Cdn Brodie helmet. It looks like a machine gun corp insignia but i'm not familiar with the white colour of the arrow and the right facing direction of the arrow. Sorry for the poor photos, they are all i have for the moment. thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Canadian Machine Gunners Brodie Insignia   WW1 Canadian Machine Gunners Brodie Insignia  

WW1 Canadian Machine Gunners Brodie Insignia  

The 15th CMGC, later 15th Coy 3rd MG Batt.) of the 3rd Division had a white arrow and all CMGC arrows pointed in this direction.

The color of the rectangle is? It looks like it might be 3rd Div French Grey but with a lot of dirt---If its Green then I don't know what it is.

Joe Sweeney

?

thank you Joe, the colour is almost aqua green and has no known association with any CEF units as far as I can tell. I don't own this one but it is available for sale. i will pass on this one.