Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked service dress jacket

Article about: I Recently got a very well preserved example of a Royal Army Medical Corps Lieutenant Colonels Cuff ranked Service Dress

Default Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked service dress jacket

I Recently got a very well preserved example of a Royal Army Medical Corps Lieutenant Colonels Cuff ranked Service Dress
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5828.jpg 
Views:	12699 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	512257   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5829.jpg 
Views:	3400 
Size:	224.9 KB 
ID:	512256  

Default Re: Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked service dress jacket

Very nice Rob, I have still to add a WWI tunic to my collection and a cuff rank version is top of my list from that period, though RWF or the Welsh would be what I really want.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry . I got this on the whole mannikin . the figure , putties , Hunting breeches and WW2 jungle boots helped offset the auction price of this ! Ive just got A cameron Highlanders Cuff ranked doublet that needs some TLC . Very hard to get any Regimental ones . I got a Monmouthshire badged WW1 Brodie helmet il post for you and Wales soon !

Quote by Rob truscott View Post
    Thanks Jerry . I got this on the whole mannikin . the figure , putties , Hunting breeches and WW2 jungle boots helped offset the auction price of this ! Ive just got A cameron Highlanders Cuff ranked doublet that needs some TLC . Very hard to get any Regimental ones . I got a Monmouthshire badged WW1 Brodie helmet il post for you and Wales soon !
    Sounds like you got as nice lot, to get it all together along with the mannikin etc. I would really appreciate seeing your Mons badged WWI Brodie some time, it sounds great. I realise that regimental badged tunics are hard to find, even WWII examples are hard and expensive to buy these days, so I dread to think what a WWI cuff rank tunic for the RWF or the Welsh would cost, so probably just a dream, but who knows and I do get lucky sometimes and I live in the right part of the world for them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Good score at Marlows Rob! Nice tunic well done!

Mark