Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked service dress jacket

Article about: I Recently got a very well preserved example of a Royal Army Medical Corps Lieutenant Colonels Cuff ranked Service Dress

Default Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked service dress jacket

I Recently got a very well preserved example of a Royal Army Medical Corps Lieutenant Colonels Cuff ranked Service Dress
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked  service dress jacket   Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked  service dress jacket  

Default Re: Ww1 ramc officers cuff ranked service dress jacket

Very nice Rob, I have still to add a WWI tunic to my collection and a cuff rank version is top of my list from that period, though RWF or the Welsh would be what I really want.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry . I got this on the whole mannikin . the figure , putties , Hunting breeches and WW2 jungle boots helped offset the auction price of this ! Ive just got A cameron Highlanders Cuff ranked doublet that needs some TLC . Very hard to get any Regimental ones . I got a Monmouthshire badged WW1 Brodie helmet il post for you and Wales soon !

Quote by Rob truscott View Post
    Thanks Jerry . I got this on the whole mannikin . the figure , putties , Hunting breeches and WW2 jungle boots helped offset the auction price of this ! Ive just got A cameron Highlanders Cuff ranked doublet that needs some TLC . Very hard to get any Regimental ones . I got a Monmouthshire badged WW1 Brodie helmet il post for you and Wales soon !
    Sounds like you got as nice lot, to get it all together along with the mannikin etc. I would really appreciate seeing your Mons badged WWI Brodie some time, it sounds great. I realise that regimental badged tunics are hard to find, even WWII examples are hard and expensive to buy these days, so I dread to think what a WWI cuff rank tunic for the RWF or the Welsh would cost, so probably just a dream, but who knows and I do get lucky sometimes and I live in the right part of the world for them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Good score at Marlows Rob! Nice tunic well done!

Mark