Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform

Article about: I have just purchased the tunic breeches and cap depicted in this photograph,along with some other items ,after 6 weeks of advertising with no result this turned up this afternoon.Further pi

RMR
    ?

Default WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform

I have just purchased the tunic breeches and cap depicted in this photograph,along with some other items ,after 6 weeks of advertising with no result this turned up this afternoon.Further pics of all the items will appear soon I'm now pondering what to sell from my collection to regain the cash.Roger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform  

Default re: WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform

Hi Roger, this sounds realy interesting and I look forwards to seeing it all in detail.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: this is what credit cards were invented for

RMR
    ?

here's the tunic and other items rather a lot of pics so I hope you find them interesting,Roger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform   WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform  

WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform   WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform  

RMR
    ?

coat markings including the remains of the paper label and the breeches,THE MARKINGS ARE ALL ON THE TUNIC
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform   WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform  

Hi Roger, to see the tunic today and then in the period photo is just superb. Outstanding items.

Cheers, Ade.

RMR
    ?

Default More of the WW1 uniform

Here's his cap which has a complete water proof lining but is sadly missing it's chin strap and one general service button and his scarf which is 8 foot long and has a cap section under which he stitched his name next to the makers label if you remove the e ond h from simple hood their's the trade name

RMR
    ?

Default Re: More of the WW1 uniform

here's the scarf,handkerchief and dog tag."THATS ALL FOLKS"

very nice indeed!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

RMR
    ?

Thanks Ade and stuka glad you like it, few moth nibbles but heh whats the odd nibble between friends.Regards Roger

Default Re: WW1 Royal Garrison Artillery uniform

Roger thats just fantastic collectables right there, thanks for showing us it and to have the guys photo wearing the uniform is truely the iceing on the cake!

regards,Ewan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast