Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 US backpack and British trousers

Article about: I got some items which I can understand is US backpack and british pants, WW1 period, they was found in different Estonian attics and was originally sent as supply of Antanta union to the Ru

?

Default WW1 US backpack and British trousers

I got some items which I can understand is US backpack and british pants, WW1 period, they was found in different Estonian attics and was originally sent as supply of Antanta union to the Russian North West army of Judenich in 1918-1919 years.
    Is that any value for that kind of stuff?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 US backpack and British trousers   WW1 US backpack and British trousers  

WW1 US backpack and British trousers   WW1 US backpack and British trousers  

WW1 US backpack and British trousers   WW1 US backpack and British trousers  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: WW1 US backpack and British trousers

Hi Dimas, what you have is a pair of Canadian issue service dress trousers (note the letter "C" for Canada and Broad Arrow WD stamp) and a British Large Pack.

These are certainly very collectable. I will need to ask friends on the values as I don't collect WW1 stuff. The trousers will have a nice value to them. The Large pack will be a small value.

Cheers, Ade.