Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 US collar disk?

Article about: Hello! I bought an original WW1 US service coat, it had the US on one side and 46 with crossed rifles and F. I have serched for the division but with no luck, if anybody has any information

Default WW1 US collar disk?

Hello! I bought an original WW1 US service coat, it had the US on one side and 46 with crossed rifles and F. I have serched for the division but with no luck, if anybody has any information it would be varry appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 US collar disk?   WW1 US collar disk?  

Default Re: WW1 US collar disk?

The 46th Infantry Regt was constituted in May 1917 as a part of the General Mobilization for World War I. The 46th was assigned to the 9th Division just at the end of the war. They never saw combat in France during WWI. The unit was inactivated November, 1921.

Default Re: WW1 US collar disk?

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    The 46th Infantry Regt was constituted in May 1917 as a part of the General Mobilization for World War I. The 46th was assigned to the 9th Division just at the end of the war. They never saw combat in France during WWI. The unit was inactivated November, 1921.
    The F is that for F conpany.