Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWI US Purple Heart Grouping

Article about: Thanks for the info Jody I have tracked the book down & put it in my wishlist..So I will look at getting that some time soon. Thanks again Terry.

?

Thanks for the info Jody I have tracked the book down & put it in my wishlist..So I will look at getting that some time soon. Thanks again Terry.

?

Hi Terry,
    I am glad to be of some help. It is a great book and you will find it very helpful, plus as you know there are not many good reference books out on US decorations.

Jody

?

No not many at all..on the book front. I am knocking up a WW2 shelf & it is only fit to have the US awards too. So on that note I need to learn more about US awards otherwise I will end up buying displaying rubbish.. Thanks again Terry.

?

I can only echo Jody's recommendation of Call of Duty. Must have for any US medal collector.

Make sure, however, you pick up the expanded edition. There are a few used copies being sold on Amazon for less than the manufacturers price, however not all specify if the 1st edition or the new expanded edition.

?

Smile Purple Heart

Quote by Tango View Post
    No not many at all..on the book front. I am knocking up a WW2 shelf & it is only fit to have the US awards too. So on that note I need to learn more about US awards otherwise I will end up buying displaying rubbish.. Thanks again Terry.
    Hi Terry,
    As a school teacher I can tell you that education is the key to anything. That book is a must have for any US collector (arm yourself with knowledge).

Regards,
    Jody

?

Roger that Jody I will arm myself when I have a few pennies spare!!..I'm on holiday at the moment & I'm getting through money like you wouldn't believe!!!. But thanks again for the heads up.. Cheers Terry.

?

Great Group Jody!!!!
    By chance is there an ISBN for "The Call of Duty"?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thumbs up

Hello,
    The book in its newest form is for sale by Bender Publishing. Click here: Books 1

Regards,
    Jody

?

Hello,
    You guys may find this rare WWII Purple Heart grouping as some interest. A Very Rare Purple Heart Grouping Involving A U-boat

Jody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2