Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Q64 DD Luftwaffe Helmet Lot #247

Article about: More... by: maximus71 Description: For sale is a very early Q64 DD Luftwaffe helmet, Helmet retains about 75% of its original blue/grey finish, Eagle decal is the early bird and rates about

Default Early Q64 DD Luftwaffe Helmet Lot #247

More...

by: maximus71

Description: For sale is a very early Q64 DD Luftwaffe helmet, Helmet retains about 75% of its original blue/grey finish, Eagle decal is the early bird and rates about 75% with scuffs, national decal is about 70% with scuffs and a nice laquer toning. single band aluminum liner which is original to the helmet, the liner band is broken just foward of the right chinstrap bale which was common for these early ones. the leather liner is in fair/worn condition with considerable dryness and chaffing. The shell is stamped Q64 and lot number 247 which is the lowest number I've ever seen, this must have been a really early one!!! it has that been there look and comes with a COA from WW2 German Helmets which is where I purchased it a few years back. I hate to let it go but I am funding for another purchase. Please PM me with any questions or if you need more photo's. All sales are final, no returns or refunds.

USA shipping address only, or ask before you buy.

Paypal preffered.

Thank you for looking.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Q64 DD Luftwaffe Helmet Lot #247
    P
    Many