Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ex-DD SS M40

Article about: More... by: SSamir Description: This is an ex-DD SS M40 Q64, batch number 6481 that was post-war painted brown. I had the post-war brown paint professionally stripped down by Bill Maertz. Un

Default Ex-DD SS M40

More...

by: SSamir

Description: This is an ex-DD SS M40 Q64, batch number 6481 that was post-war painted brown. I had the post-war brown paint professionally stripped down by Bill Maertz. Unfortunately there was virtually no decals left, just remnants of the runic and party shield. This helmet was examined by Kelly Hicks and was issued a COA. There are a couple of known twins to this helmet with the same size and batch number. I have provided multiple pics including ADM shots. The interior is original, untouched including the chinstrap and named to a "Lausberg". There's also a faint writing in the rim but all I can make out are the letters "sche". Helmet comes with a COA from Kelly Hicks. I also have photos of the twin to this helmet upon request. I'm asking $550. Shipping is $20 within the US and $65 anywhere in the world. An affordable SS if you dont want to break the bank. Buyer is responsible for custom fees and customs seizure.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ex-DD SS M40
    P
    Many