MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German WWII M-40 Single Decal WAFFEN SS

Article about: More... by: pannomro Description: German WWII M-40 Single Decal WAFFEN SS Combat Helmet with Chin Strap & Liner This is the real deal ! This is an Original and Authentic Single Decal Waf

Default German WWII M-40 Single Decal WAFFEN SS

More...

by: pannomro

Description: German WWII M-40 Single Decal WAFFEN SS Combat Helmet with Chin Strap & Liner This is the real deal ! This is an Original and Authentic Single Decal Waffen-SS M40 Helmet . The leather liner is present, and shows minor signs of wear from service use. The grey paint is in generally near excellent condition, with spotting. The decal is in near excellent condition. The helmet size is faint and appears to be a size 57. This is a scarce and hard to find helmet. You can make payment to my MoneyBookers account (no fees), to my AlertPay account (no fees) Western Union, Moneygram or to my bank account with 1% additional fees for withdrawing. Will ship to only countries that allow this type of historical item. This item doesn't promote hate ,violence, racial or religious intolerance. It is historical importance item that do not contain propaganda.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WWII M-40 Single Decal WAFFEN SS
    P
    Many