Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 dd - all original & complete - brass pins

Article about: More... by: stimey Description: Description: Offered here is a stunning M35 double decal helmet - it has early brass pins. It was discussed here:Helmet feedback please :)Leather is supple an

Default M35 dd - all original & complete - brass pins

More...

by: stimey

Description: Description: Offered here is a stunning M35 double decal helmet - it has early brass pins. It was discussed here:Helmet feedback please :)Leather is supple and has minimal damage. Steel shell is marked Q64 and the lot # is 1384 - liner is stamped 56. Chin strap stamp is hard to read but as far as I can tell it is marked PAUL KLOP??L BERLIN 19?? (? = parts I cannot read).
    I am not new to selling online, I sell a great deal of items on Ebay (feebay) - however these sorts of items are not permitted on there because of the "hate" images. Shipping and online payment (paypal) can easily be arranged. Shipping to the USA is $23.91 (expedited, insured, tracked)
    Canada: $15.69 (expedited, insured, tracked)
    Any other country : I will work with you to get you the best / safest means. Insurance, tracking is mandatory. I cannot lie on the customs form and drop the value to save you duty (I cannot insure for the full amount and have it a lower value for duty purposes)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 dd - all original & complete - brass pins
    P
    Many